George White (1852-1899) was the second son of William White (1822-1896) and Elizabeth Kingsbury White nee Fry (1827-1900).
In 1861, aged 9, was a scholar at Bloxworth School. Ten years later George was in service at Creech Grange for Revd. Nathaniel Bond as a ‘hall boy’.
By 1881, George was back living with his parents at Willwood, Kingston following in his father’s footsteps as a gamekeeper. George’s whereabouts in 1891 are unknown.
George died on 17 January 1899 and was buried at Kingston Old Church in the lower graveyard.