Home | Afflington | Blashenwell | Church (new) | Church (old) | Encombe House | Hill Bottom | Kingston House | School | Vicarage (old) | Lynch | Scoles | Scott Arms | South Street | The Lane | Wesleyan Chapel | West Street
South Street runs southward from West Street (opposite the former Post Office) past the former Estate Office and onwards up the incline.
There were no mention of any street names in Kingston until the 1881 census when South Street only was listed. The 1901 census saw the addition of West Street and The Lane. The 1911 census saw a temporary blip when East Street made a guest appearance only to disappear thereafter.